How to Make Money Online on Fiverr
We have introduced Fiverr, talked about its advantages and disadvantages, as well as discussed how much money you can expect to make from it on our blog. Here, we tell you how you can actually make money online from Fiverr.
Freelancing on Fiverr is a terrific way to find company partnership online. If you wish to find company partners, you will find all the information you need on this on Liverix. You will find the step-by-step instructions on how Fiverr works very useful if this is something that truly interests you. So, let’s get started!
- So what is your most marketable talent? What are the products or services that you can offer quickly, without having to work too hard over it? It shouldn’t be too hard because you will only be paid $5 a Gig on Fiverr, of which $1 is taken by the Fiverr owners. So come up with something that is easy to sell and doesn’t have much competition. You may want to try modeling on Fiverr, if you are young woman, or analyzing stock reports, if you are a stock analyst. Whatever it is, pick something that is relevant to your skills.
- Set up your account on Fiverr. This is very easy, just use your Facebook account or Google+ account to sign up. Set up a profile. Upload a professional looking picture and be clear about who are and what you have to offer. Working as a freelancer on Fiverr is one of the best ways to find business partnership online. After having successfully established a business as a freelancer on Fiverr, you will find company partners and will have no problem with starting a company partnership online.
- Before starting your Gig, do your research on Fiverr. Find out what the most popular Gigs on the site are, and how the other Fiverr sellers market their Gigs. You will get a lot of ideas just by spending time on Fiverr, reading several Gig descriptions. You will now know what to do yourself and how to set up your own Gig.
- Your Gig should have a short but compelling title that makes it very clear what you are selling. You shouldn’t promise anything in the Gig description which you cannot deliver. Use clear, simple, grammatically correct English, don’t try to be very smart while describing the Gig. Be professional and serious. Upload a video on your Gig and just tell in clear, simple words what your Gig does. That’s simple enough.
- Market your Gigs on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+. Invite your friends and family to buy from you. Get them to make the first few orders, so that you can get a good early and safe start. As soon as you get 10 positive reviews, you enter Level 1, which means you are good to go. You will now be allowed to sell “Extras” or sell your services for more than just $5 a Gig. Take advantage of the extras. For example, if your basic Gig promises a proofreading of 1000 words for $5, sell an extra for $5 that promises to proofread 1000 extra words, and an extra for $10 for 2000 extra words. As simple as that.
- Customer service is the main thing on Fiverr. Be very polite and professional in your interactions with your clients. Create a good impression, and always over deliver. That’s the best way to get good customer reviews, which will push your Gig ratings higher as well. This means you will have more people interested in what you have to sell. Save at least 8 hours a day for your work on Fiverr and stick to a regular schedule.
So, that’s how you get started with Fiverr. We hope you have found the information here quite useful, and enough to get you going. Educate yourself constantly because even the best Fiverr sellers learn on the job.
When you work online as a freelancer on Fiverr, it is important to find company partners. It is critical for your career as a freelancer on Fiverr to find company partnership. On Liverix, you will find a lot of information on how to find company partner.
For those of you who wish to find business partner or find company partner, whether internationally, regionally or locally, at Liverix, we help you do just that. Do not delay any longer, hurry up and submit a detailed description of your service, project or product find company partner or find business partner on Liverix today!