How To Make Money Online From Freelancing
We have introduced Freelancing, talked about its advantages and disadvantages, as well as discussed how much money you can expect to make from it on our blog. Here, we tell you how you can actually make money online from Freelancing.
Freelancing is a terrific way to find company partnership online. If you wish to find company partners, you will find all the information you need on this on Liverix. You will find the step-by-step instructions on how Freelancing works very useful if this is something that truly interests you. So, let’s get started!
- So what are you good at? What is your most marketable skill? Are you a good writer, web designer, graphic designer or logo designer? Are you a good software programmer or an app designer? Surely, there is some skill you have, which you have been trained on? Well, that’s the skill on which you build your career as a freelancer. You should freelance at something that comes easy to you – such as developing a WordPress blog. If you are not good at what are freelancing at, you will never make enough money.
- Once you have decided what you want to Freelance at, get the essentials, such as a Skype connection, fast broadband connection and a good laptop. If you are a designer, you will need a lot of software as well, such as Photoshop etc.
- Now, join a site such as oDesk, Elance, Guru or Fiverr which connects freelancers with their clients, worldwide. Each of these sites have their own advantages and disadvantages. Let us touch upon them briefly here. Elance is the best freelancing website in the world where you can make the most money, whether as a software designer, virtual assistant, app designer or as a writer. Even top companies such as Walt Disney, Cisco, and The Motley Fool hire services from Elance, which shows how respectable it is to work here. However, it won’t be easy for a beginner to make a mark here, as the site is dominated by the best freelance professionals in the world.oDesk is a part of Elance, but is a cheaper version of it. oDesk is a good site for those freelancing as writers, coders, app developers or SEO professionals. However, the competition is intense on oDesk, and a majority of the freelancers here are from countries such as India and Philippines, so this drives the costs quite low.Fiverr is a micro-sourcing site which is another good option for freelancers. We have covered Fiverr extensive on our blog, so you will find more information.
Guru is another decent site for freelancers, and has over 160,000 freelancers actively working on it. But it is not as popular as the three sites discussed above.
Once you have decided to join a freelance site, create a professional profile with a professional looking photograph. Be clear about what you can offer, without overpromising. Ensure that you come across as a true professional who knows what he or she is doing.
Working as a freelancer is one of the best ways to find business partnership online. After having successfully established a business as a freelancer, you will find company partners and will have no problem with starting a company partnership online.
- Once the profile is done, start looking for jobs. You will have to compete with several others for job opportunities and it won’t be easy. Offer a lot for very little earlier on, so as to attract clients looking for a cheaper option. Put a lot of effort into your initial 20 to 30 orders, over deliver if required. This way you will get excellent customer reviews. Freelancers, remember, live or die by customer reviews. Offer the greatest customer service possible, impression your clients.
- Market your services on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Try to network with other freelancers. Refer your clients for the work you cannot do to other freelancers. You will in return be referred to by them as well. So, connecting with other freelancers is always mutually beneficial.
So, that’s how you get started with Freelancing. We hope you have found the information here quite useful, and enough to get you going. Educate yourself constantly because even the best Freelancers learn on the job.
When you work online as a freelancer, it is important to find company partners online. It is critical for your career as a freelancer to find company partnership. On Liverix, you will find a lot of information on how to find company partner.
For those of you who wish to find business partner or find company partner, whether internationally, regionally or locally, at Liverix, we help you do just that. Do not delay any longer, hurry up and submit a detailed description of your service, project or product find company partner or find business partner on Liverix today!