How to Make Money Online from Blogging
We have introduced Blogging, talked about its advantages and disadvantages, as well as discussed how much money you can expect to make from it [here] on our blog. Here, we tell you how you can actually make money online from Blogging.
Blogging is a terrific way to find company partnership online. If you wish to find company partners, you will find all the information you need on this on Liverix. You will find the step-by-step instructions on how Blogging works very useful if this is something that truly interests you. So, let’s get started!
- So what will your blog be about? This should be the question you address first and foremost when setting up a blog. If you are a tech geek, you may want to create a blog that reviews tech products. If you are an expert gardener, perhaps you should blog about gardening, drip irrigation and so on. If you are a real estate professional, then your blog should discuss issues relevant to real estate. Always pick a topic you have a good idea about. You don’t want to give your readers the impression that you have no clue what you’re writing about – that will just turn them away. You have to establish credibility and authority with your blog on a particular niche subject, whatever that may be.
- Once you have decided what your blog will be about, creating your blog is as easy as it gets. You just need to register a domain name, find a web hosting service to host the blog – both of which will cost you under $15 a year, and third, find a blogging platform. WordPress is the best and the most popular, and it is free. Pay special attention while picking the domain name, as it should reflect what your blog is all about. Choosing a web host will be easy as there are many that are very good, such as HostGator, Avirixe, BlueHost, StableHost, JustHost, HostPapa and so on. Just be careful while picking the style and color scheme.
- Your blog posts should be fun, creative, informative and compelling. They should be interesting for your readers, engage them and involve them in the discussion. If writing is not your forte, you can always hire a freelance writer to write the blog posts for you. A majority of the blogs all over the World Wide Web use freelance writers for the content. You will find excellent freelance writers on Elance and oDesk, and at the right price too. Post videos on your blog and include links to other sites with useful information. And post regularly. Ideally, you should aim at 4 to 5 blog posts a week.
- Promote your blog on the social media, YouTube and Twitter. Take care of the SEO aspect of blogging as well. Promote your blog on YouTube as well. You can combine blogging with YouTube marketing. You will find information on YouTube marketing [here]. Use the right keywords, and the right keyword density – no more than 3% for a blog post. Make it easy for your readers to subscribe to your blog by using a “Subscribe” button. Working as a blogger is one of the best ways to find business partnership online. After having successfully established an online business as a blogger, you will find company partners and will have no problem with starting a company partnership online.
- Now, the most important part. How do you make money from your blog? You can become an affiliate marketer, as we have discussed [here] or use CPC or cost per click advertising by joining Google’s Adsense network. You may also want to consider other advertising networks such as AdClickMedia, Twelvefold Media, and SiteScout. You can use the blog to sell your own products as well – such as eBooks, for instance.
So, that’s how you get started with Blogging. We hope you have found the information here quite useful, and enough to get you going. Educate yourself constantly because even the best bloggers learn on the job.
When you work online as a blogger, it is important to find company partners. It is critical for your career as a blogger to find company partnership. On Liverix, you will find a lot of information on how to find company partner.
For those of you who wish to find business partner or find company partner, whether internationally, regionally or locally, at Liverix, we help you do just that. Do not delay any longer, hurry up and submit a detailed description of your service, project or product find company partner or find business partner on Liverix today!