How to Make Money Online by Writing eBooks
We have introduced writing eBooks, talked about its advantages and disadvantages, as well as discussed how much money you can expect to make from it on our blog. Here, we tell you how you can actually make money online from self-publishing your own eBooks.
Writing eBooks is a terrific way to find company partnership online. If you wish to find company partners, you will find all the information you need on this on Liverix. You will find the step-by-step instructions on writing and self-publishing eBooks very useful if this is something that truly interests you. So, let’s get started!
- What will your eBook be about? Who are your target audience? What are you good at? What are the current hot selling books on Amazon? Which are the most popular genres and which genre is popular, but hasn’t been explored enough? These are the things that will help you figure out what to write about. You should focus on a niche rather than target your eBook at a general audience, because the competition will be just too much. You can find out the hottest selling topics on which to base your book by using the Google Keyword Planner or by doing a simple search on Amazon. You will find the rankings of each book on Amazon, find out which genre gets the rankings and focus on that.
- Once you have decided a topic and title for your eBook, it’s time to get started. Just create a basic outline for the whole book. Break your idea into several small chunks. Have 6 chapters for a 15000 word book, and divide each chapter into 6 parts. This is your outline.
- The outline is done; now start writing your book. Just put your ideas on paper. Fill up each chapter, don’t worry too much about the editing, that can be done later. Just do the writing and a 15000 word book shouldn’t take you more than 3 to 5 days to complete.
- Now, edit the book. Be ruthless with your editing. Just remove anything that looks out of place or unnecessary. Readers hate fluff, so ensure that your book has 0% fluff, even at the cost of a lower work count.
- Get your book proofread by a professional on a freelance site, such as Fiverr or oDesk. Once the proofreading is done, get the book formatted by another freelancer, also from oDesk, Fiverr or Elance. Don’t attempt to do these things yourself. Your job is just the writing.
- Get a great eBook cover designed. For this you will have to hire a top professional at Elance. This might cost you anything from $150 to $300, but a great eBook cover is critical to your eBook as it creates a terrific first impression. People simply don’t buy eBooks that have boring or unprofessionally done covers, no matter how good the writing is. You shouldn’t do this yourself, because it is a professional’s job.Working as an eBook writer is one of the best ways to find business partnership online. After having successfully established a business as an eBook writer and publisher, you will find company partners and will have no problem with starting a company partnership online.
- Publish the eBook on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) or Smashwords. Price it well – at $2.99 – which is a great price for eBooks. Market the eBook on Facebook and Twitter. Get your friends on social media to read the eBook and offer a great review. Of course, you should never pay anyone for a review. Just ask for a fair and objective review by offering a free copy to your acquaintances.
- Write more eBooks. In fact, the only way to make money from eBooks is to write as many eBooks as possible, at the rate of 2 to 3 eBooks a month. You can never tell which of them will do spectacularly well and which fail to catch attention of the readers. It’s best to hedge your bets by writing as many eBooks as possible. Your collection of eBooks will act as an excellent source of a decent passive income.
So, that’s how you get started with writing eBooks. We hope you have found the information here quite useful, and enough to get you going. Educate yourself constantly because even the best self-published eBook authors learn on the job.
When you work online as a self-published eBook writer, it is important to find company partners. It is critical for your career as an eBook author to find company partnership. On Liverix, you will find a lot of information on how to find company partner.
For those of you who wish to find business partner or find company partner, whether internationally, regionally or locally, at Liverix, we help you do just that. Do not delay any longer, hurry up and submit a detailed description of your service, project or product find company partner or find business partner on Liverix today!