How to Make Money Online by Selling Physical Products
We have introduced making money by selling physical products online, talked about its advantages and disadvantages, as well as discussed how much money you can expect to make from it on our blog. Here, we tell you how you can actually make money online from selling physical products.
Selling physical products online is a terrific way to find company partnership online. If you wish to find company partners, you will find all the information you need on this on Liverix. You will find the step-by-step instructions on how to sell physical products online very useful if this is something that truly interests you. So, let’s get started!
- The first thing to decide as a seller of physical products is what you would like to sell. Perhaps you should take a look around in your house, find out things that you no longer need, but are in an excellent condition. Nobody likes to buy something that is broken or worthless. You will only be given a bad customer review if you try selling a broken product, and nobody would buy from you. So be careful about what you intend to put up for sale or resale.
- Look for bargain purchases at flea sales, neighborhood garage sales or antique sales. Ensure that the item is in great condition, only then should you offer it for resale, after having done improved them further. You will find many products such as mobile accessories, for really low prices on Chinese wholesale e-retailers such as Alibaba. You may want to collect inventory from these sites and sell them for a higher price on eBay.
- Next step is to find a platform for selling your physical products online. We have already alluded to eBay, because we feel that is the best site for sellers of physical products online. Amazon is not a bad option either, but Amazon has very strict standards and meeting them all the time is not that easy. Another site you may want to consider is Craiglist – here people sell big money stuff such as computers or cars. Etsy is a good site for selling handcrafted items. Threadflip is another decent site if you are selling clothes online. Each site will have its own rules, so be sure to read up on them before setting up your account. Get a PayPal account as well, as that’s the easiest way to get paid online.
- Wrking as an online seller is one of the best ways to find business partnership online. After having successfully established a business as an online seller, you will find company partners and will have no problem with starting a company partnership online.
- Next step is to list the items you are selling. While describing your products, you must be completely honest and transparent. If a product is old, do say so. If it’s not in a perfect condition, do mention that, with clear photographs and describe what’s wrong with it. All product descriptions should be 100% accurate. This is very important. Post as many pictures of each product as possible, so that your prospective buyers get a very good idea about what you are selling.
- Set the right price. Customers are very smart when it comes to buying online. They search for a product on various websites and pick a seller who is selling it for the least price. You should do a simple Google search on the product; find out what the other sellers are selling it for. Find out the least price for the product online and set a price that is just 5% over that. Also, try selling many items as a package; this helps you to get rid of products that nobody wants to buy. On eBay, you can sell your items on a fixed price or run an online auction for it. eBay auctions were once a rage online, but today they are out of favor. People just want to buy a product quickly for a particular price and wouldn’t want to haggle over it.
- Once you get an order, deliver the product quickly and use high quality packing material. This is very important as you wouldn’t want the product to get damaged during the delivery, which only results in the customer returning it to you and getting refunded for it. So you lose out on a sale and get a damaged product in return. Always be careful with the packing, use extra padding when needed.
- Promote your services on the social media, Facebook and Twitter. Share the links for your online shop on eBay or Amazon with friends and relatives. Distribute attractive flyers in the neighborhood as well.
- Maintain an excellent customer service. The only way for you to grow online as a seller of physical products is to get great customer feedback. So ensure that you are always professional and polite, even with irate customers.
So, that’s how you get started with selling physical products online. We hope you have found the information here quite useful, and enough to get you going. Educate yourself constantly because even the best online sellers learn on the job.
When you work online as a seller of physical products, it is important to find company partners. It is critical for your career as an online seller to find company partnership. On Liverix, you will find a lot of information on how to find company partner.
For those of you who wish to find business partner or find company partner, whether internationally, regionally or locally, at Liverix, we help you do just that. Do not delay any longer, hurry up and submit a detailed description of your service, project or product find company partner or find business partner on Liverix today!